1. What are the mobile phone models supported by TM+?
Android OS version 8 and above, Apple iOS version 13 and above are supported.
2. What is the warranty and return policy?
1 year warranty for the monitoring/measuring devices on manufacturing defects, excluding test strips and consumables.
3. Can I choose the devices that are not in the packages?
Yes, you can choose a package and add on other devices.
4. When will be the monitoring/measuring devices / items be shipped?
We have been working on this project for over a year, we do not foresee delays, thus, it will be shipped as per stipulated date or earlier.
5. Are my own existing monitoring/measuring devices supported?
In general, the answer is no, only monitoring/measuring devices tested and approved by us are integrated to the TM+ service.
6. How many family members can I monitor in one TM+ family account?
Including yourself, a total of 6 pax in one family.
7. Can the Family Manager share access with someone else so he/she can monitor the family member’s wellness as well?
Yes, as a paid TM+ subscriber (as part of the Rewards for the next 3 years), you can assign a family member as the Family Assistant Manager (FAM), the FAM can also monitor the family members’ wellness.
8. Can I use the TM+ apps without subscription?
There is limitation of usage without subscription, such as “Smart Upload” and “Smart Device” are only for subscribers. Smart Upload allows automated upload of the readings from the Smart Devices (wireless monitoring/measuring devices approved by TM+) to the TM+ Mobile Apps.
9. How can I share the TM+ wireless monitoring/measuring devices among my family members?
To share a monitoring/measuring device with another family member, you just need to pair the monitoring/measuring device in the App, and the reading will be received automatically via “Smart Upload” feature. You can download the guide from: https://telehealth.sg/index.php/guide
10. Is there a guide on how to use the monitoring/measuring devices?
You can download the guide from: https://telehealth.sg/index.php/guide
11. Who should I contact if I need help?
12. How do I stop monitoring a family member’s wellness?
Family Manager (the subscriber) can unselect the member from the “Health Target” list. You can download the guide from: https://telehealth.sg/index.php/guide
13. What can an Oximeter measure?
TM+ has integrated a wireless SPO2 Oximeter (FDA, CE registered), it measures blood oxygen levels in %, Pulse rate (Beat/min).
14. What can a Blood Pressure meter measure?
TM+ has integrated a wireless blood pressure meter (FDA, CE registered), it measures Systolic, Diastolic blood pressure in mmHg or KPa, Pulse rate in Beat/min. You can select the unit of measurement.
15. What can a Blood Glucose meter measure?
TM+ has integrated a wireless blood glucose meter (FDA, CE registered), it measures blood glucose in mg/dL or mmol/L. You can select the unit of measurement.
16. What can a Weight Scale measure?
TM+ integrated a wireless talking weight scale, it measures body weight in KG or lb and BMI will be calculated. You can select the unit of measurement.
17. What can a Forehead Thermometer can measure?
TM+ integrated a wireless contactless forehead thermometer (FDA, CE registered), it measures body temperature in °C or F. You can select the unit of measurement.
18. Can the unit of measurements be between metric and imperial?
Yes, unit of measurements can be selected on the monitoring/measuring device and the TM+ mobile app.
19. What do I do after my 3 years subscription of TM+ mobile app ends?
20. Who is responsible for duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees?
Any duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees that may be levied on monitoring/measuring devices, test strips and consumables will be the responsibility of the customer.
21. Is TM+ Telehealth a medical service?
While the monitoring/measuring devices are medical grade and approved of use for medical purpose, no, this is not a medical service. Any content accessed through TM+ Telehealth (TM+) is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to be representative of any informed medical advice, nor to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions, or adverse effects. Blood oxygen level readings cannot and do not replace a COVID-19 test, and low blood oxygen levels may be caused by other underlying conditions or complications besides COVID-19. Users should consult their doctor if they have any questions about any of their biometric data shown on the TM+. Users must not ignore or delay obtaining professional medical advice because of information accessed through TM+. The wireless weight scale is not considered a medical device by FDA or EU CE.